Zantac Lawsuit


Researching drug company and regulatory malfeasance for over 16 years
Humanist, humorist

Saturday, December 28, 2013

Top 12 Posts of 2013




Another year of blogging and the views have increased considerably. I'm not all that far off a million hits now, I still find this hard to take. I'm just a normal guy with a gripe.

Anyway, here's 12 reasons why you all kept coming back in 2013.

For Claudette - Rest In Peace



January - Tenacity Pays Off For Swedish Journalist Larsson

February - Psychiatric Medication or Play Therapy?

March - Sometimes the New Zealand Government Get It Wrong

April - Global Medical (Mis) Information

May - Reporting Adverse Events to Pharmaceutical Companies

June - FDA Approve Re-badged Paxil for Hot Flashes

July - Witty Plays Down China Scandal

August - Witty Witty Bang Wang. The Glaxo Gangbang...Allegedly

September - GSK - A Runaway Train...Running Right Off The Track

October - Mylan Pharmaceuticals: "Make My Baby Come Alive"

November - ADHD - Making the invisible visible

December - Citalopram Birth Defects (Guest Post)


As long as you keep on coming back, I'll keep on writing.

Have a Happy New Year folks and thank you for reading.


Bob Fiddaman.


No comments:


Please contact me if you would like a guest post considered for publication on my blog.