Zantac Lawsuit


Researching drug company and regulatory malfeasance for over 16 years
Humanist, humorist

Thursday, October 28, 2010

WARNING PAGE FOR VISITORS TO FIDDAMAN BLOG.

It appears that recent visitors to my blog are being greeted with a warning page claiming that fiddaman.blogspot.com may contain malware via a hosting site I use [fileden.com]

Let me reassure you that the files I host on fileden are simply PDF files and do not contain malware.

It appears Google have picked up on malware problems from fileden.

I am working with Google to try and resume normal service.

Fid

ORDER THE PAPERBACK
'THE EVIDENCE, HOWEVER, IS CLEAR...THE SEROXAT SCANDAL' By Bob Fiddaman
SIGNED COPIES HERE OR UNSIGNED FROM CHIPMUNKA PUBLISHING

No comments:


Please contact me if you would like a guest post considered for publication on my blog.