Zantac Lawsuit


Researching drug company and regulatory malfeasance for over 16 years
Humanist, humorist

Friday, September 24, 2010

HEY, GLAXO!... LEAVE THOSE KIDS ALONE

GSK carrying out Paxil trials on children in Japan


I was searching through the archives of my blog tonight for research purposes and came across the Japanese/Paxil studies I wrote back in 2009.

I'm not going to repeat the posts but offer this video I created and some links for further reading.

This really should be stopped.



Further reading:

Thursday, January 15, 2009
Email to Japanese Embassy regarding New GSK paroxetine study in Children. ClinicalTrials.gov Identifier: NCT00812812

Friday, April 03, 2009
Japan/GSK - 329 All Over Again!

Friday, April 03, 2009
Email to Ministry of Health - Japan

Tuesday, July 21, 2009
Any News on the Paxil Kids Yet?

Friday, May 21, 2010
EMAIL TO GLAXOSMITHKLINE RE; PAXIL STUDY IN CHILDREN

Saturday, May 22, 2010
Email to the Japanese Drug Regulator [Re; Paxil Clinical Trial in Japan]

Fid

ORDER THE PAPERBACK
'THE EVIDENCE, HOWEVER, IS CLEAR...THE SEROXAT SCANDAL' By Bob Fiddaman
SIGNED COPIES HERE OR UNSIGNED FROM CHIPMUNKA PUBLISHING

2 comments:


Please contact me if you would like a guest post considered for publication on my blog.