Zantac Lawsuit


Researching drug company and regulatory malfeasance for over 16 years
Humanist, humorist

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Shout Out For SOULFUL SEPULCHER

Good friend, terrific writer, superb mother, Stephany, is asking for signatures with regard to saving the lives of 33 people.

I would appreciate it if you could read her post then sign the petition.

She writes:

33 people without insurance, left in the fall out of the closing of Grady Memorial Hospital in September 2009 are in need of a renewal of care contract given to them when the hospital closed its doors a year ago. The contract of care is about to expire on August 31, 2010.

Without dialysis and without a way to pay for it, 33 people will die.

Please support this very worthy petition folks!

I've tried to sign the petition but I keep getting a 'Http/1.1 Service Unavailable' page. I'm sure Steph will work on this minor hiccup soon enough.

Fid

ORDER THE PAPERBACK
'THE EVIDENCE, HOWEVER, IS CLEAR...THE SEROXAT SCANDAL' By Bob Fiddaman
SIGNED COPIES HERE OR UNSIGNED FROM CHIPMUNKA PUBLISHING

2 comments:


Please contact me if you would like a guest post considered for publication on my blog.