Zantac Lawsuit


Researching drug company and regulatory malfeasance for over 16 years
Humanist, humorist

Monday, April 19, 2010

Louis Theroux: America's Medicated Kids - The Videos

This is for the benefit of my overseas readers who cannot access the BBC IPlayer.

I watched this as it aired tonight and one thing kept running through my mind.

Why have we, as humans, forgotten how to be parents?

I don't know if these videos will remain on YouTube as there may be some copyright infringement - hopefully they will stay up.

It's a riveting 1 hour documentary.

Theroux covered this subject brilliantly and at times you can almost see the sense of disbelief on his face as he talks to parents, psychiatrists and the children on these meds such as Adderall, Seroquel and Cipramil.

There is a very moving segment when Theroux spends time alone with one of the children featured in this powerful documentary.

I feel for these poor kids. Who knows how long they will be on these drugs for? Who knows what psychological [Neurological] damage is being caused?


PART 1


PART 2


PART 3


PART 4


PART 5


PART 6


PART 7


Fid

ORDER THE PAPERBACK
'THE EVIDENCE, HOWEVER, IS CLEAR...THE SEROXAT SCANDAL' By Bob Fiddaman
SIGNED COPIES HERE OR UNSIGNED FROM CHIPMUNKA PUBLISHING

6 comments:


Please contact me if you would like a guest post considered for publication on my blog.