Zantac Lawsuit


Researching drug company and regulatory malfeasance for over 16 years
Humanist, humorist

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Glaxo: Secrets & Lies




Following on from Evie Pringle's powerful first installment, Paxil Birth Defect Litigation - First Trial A Bust For Glaxo, here's a video I first published back in December 2009. It relevant to Evie's article and in particular the Kilker v GlaxoSmithKline case.

Court transcripts from the Kilker case can be read here

PRESS PLAY BUTTON ON VIDEO BAR [First 30 secs are audio only]



Special thanks to the production team at Law Journal TV for passing this on to me and granting me permission to use on the Seroxat Sufferers blog.

Fid

ORDER THE PAPERBACK
'THE EVIDENCE, HOWEVER, IS CLEAR...THE SEROXAT SCANDAL' By Bob Fiddaman
SIGNED COPIES HERE OR UNSIGNED FROM CHIPMUNKA PUBLISHING

No comments:


Please contact me if you would like a guest post considered for publication on my blog.