Zantac Lawsuit


Researching drug company and regulatory malfeasance for over 16 years
Humanist, humorist

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Bob Fiddaman Signs Contract with Book Publisher.

Yup, it's true. Yesterday I signed a contract with an established publisher and the ball has started rolling regarding the book launch.

The title of my book is, 'The Evidence, However, Is Clear...The Seroxat Scandal' and as soon as I know more details/dates etc I will let you all know.

It's taken over a year to write and to find a publisher that believes in me and my book has been an uplifting experience.




The current cover for the book, designed by Bradley Wind, will not be being used as the cover when the book goes to print.

As always, I will keep you all posted as the day of the launch nears.

Thanks for your continued support and for following Seroxat Sufferers.


Fid

ORDER THE PAPERBACK
'THE EVIDENCE, HOWEVER, IS CLEAR...THE SEROXAT SCANDAL' By Bob Fiddaman
SIGNED COPIES HERE OR UNSIGNED FROM CHIPMUNKA PUBLISHING

3 comments:


Please contact me if you would like a guest post considered for publication on my blog.