Zantac Lawsuit


Researching drug company and regulatory malfeasance for over 16 years
Humanist, humorist

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Meeting Tomorrow





An early start for me tomorrow. I'm meeting with Janice Simmons from the Seroxat User Group and Simon Gregor, Communications Director of the Medicines Healthcare and products Regulatory Agency [MHRA]. No doubt, this will prompt a barrage of Freedom of Information requests to the MHRA from the sad individuals who have become obsessed with my meetings with the MHRA. [1]

There is no conspiracy but I expect the usual claims from the idiots.

Anyway, I will let you know the outcome when I get back tomorrow

[1] Stalkers Request Information from MHRA

Fid

ORDER THE PAPERBACK
'THE EVIDENCE, HOWEVER, IS CLEAR...THE SEROXAT SCANDAL' By Bob Fiddaman
SIGNED COPIES HERE OR UNSIGNED FROM CHIPMUNKA PUBLISHING

No comments:


Please contact me if you would like a guest post considered for publication on my blog.