Zantac Lawsuit


Researching drug company and regulatory malfeasance for over 16 years
Humanist, humorist

Friday, September 14, 2007

A Small Victory for Seroxat Sufferers

You may remember last week I reported about the Delphi Centre in Melbourne and their sponsorship page which carried the GSK logo and also the Aropax Logo - see HERE.

I wrote to the Therapeutics Goods Administration (TGA) who immediately wrote back to tell me the Aropax logo had been removed... it clearly had not - as Furious Seasons and many comments on here would prove.

Much to my delight the 'offending' logo has now been removed, for that I have to applaud the TGA.

Imagine if it was in this country and I had reported it to the MHRA!

It probably would have taken a five year investigation before the logo was removed.

So now, the Aropax logo isn't there - Sorry Glaxo, I just couldn't have you advertising your poison to our Australian friends.

Special thanks to all those who spread the word and also those who emailed the TGA


Fid

3 comments:


Please contact me if you would like a guest post considered for publication on my blog.