Zantac Lawsuit


Researching drug company and regulatory malfeasance for over 16 years
Humanist, humorist

Monday, July 30, 2007

Seroxat Mad Forum

Thanks once again to the Truthman for sending this info on to me.

sErOxAtMaDHas your wonder medication seroxat turned you seroxatmad? If so this site is for you!

So says the blurb at the head of the site HERE

A rather interesting post caught my attention:

Dear GSK

I want my old life back, thanks very much. I bought your product, and by its addictive qualities you are forcing me to continue to buy it, and I dont like it anymore. Specifically, I want you to

Stop my crashing depression
Stop my head zaps
Stop me feeling totally spaced out all the time
Stop me getting short tempered with my kids who do nothing wrong except be kids
Allow me to return to work and regain some professional respect and integrity
Allow me to concentrate on more than one task at a time
Allow me to return to my normal weight and stop me looking like ive shoved a cushion down my shirt
Allow me to spend time with large groups of people without being convulsed with fear

Its not too much to ask is it?

I don't want any nonsense about a 'gradual improvement' either. I dont want to work at feeling better. I dont want to stuff my face full of magnesium citrate, vitamin B, fruit and vegetables, fish oil tablets or stugeron. I don't want to have to hang around in saunas, steam rooms, flotation tanks or new age hippy remedy treatment centres that do no bloody good.

I would also like a refund of the approximately £800 i have spent on your 'medicine' over the last 10 years, which has made me MORE ILL.

Male, Married with 3 great kids including a new baby who all tire me out! Seroxat 20mg for 11 years. Always struggled to come off. Now attempting for the 3rd time by coming off very slowly at 1mg per 2 months, although thinking of speeding up to 1mg per month. I'm now on 10mg and will be completely weaned off by 2008/9!- Also supplementing with fish oil and vitamin B

Kinda sums it up up eh?

There are many more posts from sufferers HERE






No comments:


Please contact me if you would like a guest post considered for publication on my blog.