Zantac Lawsuit


Researching drug company and regulatory malfeasance for over 16 years
Humanist, humorist

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Aussie/New Zealand Depression forums

Two days ago I posted a message on the Depression forum at www.everybody.co.nz. Basically, I was trying to raise public awareness in New Zealand about the side effects caused by Aropax (Seroxat) that are not mentioned on the Patient Information Leaflet. To my suprise, the message has now been removed - further investigation shows that www.everybody.co.z are funded by:


Merck Sharpe & Dohme
Ministry of Health
Astra Zeneca
Douglas Pharmaceticals
Abbott


This is the second forum in Aus/NZ I have tried to raise public awareness about the dangers of Paroxetine. the first, Depressionet refused to accept my post. Depressionet receives $50,000 per year from pharmaceutical company Wyeth, which markets depression medications.


I wonder why the Australian and New Zealand citizens are pretty much in the dark about the dangers of Seroxat... known as Aropax.


Both Depressionet and www.everybody.co.nz should be ashamed of themselves and therefore I would like to present them both with the Seroxat Sufferers Dumbass Award they so richly deserve.


1 comment:


Please contact me if you would like a guest post considered for publication on my blog.