Zantac Lawsuit


Researching drug company and regulatory malfeasance for over 16 years
Humanist, humorist

Saturday, January 21, 2012

NUMB DVD - Paxil [Seroxat] Documentary Now On Sale.



It gives me great pleasure to announce that the documentary GlaxoSmithKline don't want you to see is now available to purchase on DVD.

Filmmaker Phil Lawrence, who, for 6 months, filmed a fly on the wall documentary about his Paxil [Seroxat in UK] withdrawal, kindly sent me a screener of his movie back in July, review can be read HERE

I have a huge respect for Phil Lawrence. To put one's life on camera in an attempt to educate the masses about the horrific withdrawal problems Paxil causes takes a tremendous amount of courage. Society owes Phil Lawrence a great debt.

The DVD, Numb, can be ordered via the Numb website HERE

If I was Phil I'd send a copy to GlaxoSmithKline...their highly paid defence attorney's too.


Here's a teaser









No comments:


Please contact me if you would like a guest post considered for publication on my blog.