Zantac Lawsuit


Researching drug company and regulatory malfeasance for over 16 years
Humanist, humorist

Sunday, September 12, 2010

THE TWIT ON TWITTER

Psychopath stalker and his duplicate Twitter account


It seems my psychopathic cyberstalker is not content with the creation of a shadow Seroxat Sufferers blog. The mindless cretin has now, it appears created a duplicate Twitter account using my name and photo. As impersonation is an offence on Twitter, this deranged simpleton thinks by altering my surname does not mean it's impersonation.

For those of you who follow me on Twitter beware of the username 'Fidaman'

My Twitter is http://twitter.com/Fiddaman

An impersonation report has been sent to Twitter.

Fid

ORDER THE PAPERBACK
'THE EVIDENCE, HOWEVER, IS CLEAR...THE SEROXAT SCANDAL' By Bob Fiddaman
SIGNED COPIES HERE OR UNSIGNED FROM CHIPMUNKA PUBLISHING

1 comment:


Please contact me if you would like a guest post considered for publication on my blog.