Zantac Lawsuit


Researching drug company and regulatory malfeasance for over 16 years
Humanist, humorist

Sunday, July 06, 2008

OFSTED SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF THEMSELVES!

Email I have just wrote to Ofsted:

I'm Angry!

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing to you to air my disgust at the recent appointment of Paul Blackburn to the board of education at Ofsted.

Here, you are appointing someone from a company whose history regarding the safety of children is quite appalling. I could give you a list... or links to websites where GSK have disregarded children's health but I am sure you already know this don't you?

Read More in The Evidence, However, Is Clear...The Seroxat Scandal [The Ebook]
Chipmunka Publishing ISBN: 978-1-84991-120-7
Paperback coming soon

No comments:


Please contact me if you would like a guest post considered for publication on my blog.