Zantac Lawsuit


Researching drug company and regulatory malfeasance for over 16 years
Humanist, humorist

Monday, July 14, 2008

Email from Ofsted Confirms Blackburn was asked to resign...

... I think?

I had to chuckle to myself as Ofsted have just sent me the following email.

They actually named me Mr. Silverman instead of Mr. Fiddaman.

I guess Ed over at Pharmalot has been making enquiries too.


----- Original Message -----
From: enquiries@ofsted.gov.uk
To:fiddaman
Sent: Monday, July 14, 2008 8:08 PM
Subject: Re: Appointment of GSK Vice President to Ofsted


Dear Mr Silverman

In response to your previous email regarding Paul Blackburn; we have checked and can confirm that it was agreed in discussions that Paul would resign.

It is also not standard practice for Ofsted to send a press release out relating to resignations of its board members.

If you wish to make a request for information from Ofsted under the terms of the Freedom of Information Act, we will require a written request detailling the information you require, this will then be passed to the attention of the Information Manager and dealt with accordingly.

I hope this is of help, however if you require any further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us.


Regards

Kathryn Aylett
Customer Service Team Leader
Ofsted - National Business Unit




Read More in The Evidence, However, Is Clear...The Seroxat Scandal [The Ebook]
Chipmunka Publishing ISBN: 978-1-84991-120-7
Paperback coming soon

1 comment:


Please contact me if you would like a guest post considered for publication on my blog.